A brief history of ClearChoice FCU
ClearChoice Federal Credit Union was founded in 1957 to serve the employees of United Gas Improvement Company (UGI). Over the years the field of membership has expanded to include all the companies of UGI Corporation including AmeriGas Partners, Associated Wholesalers Inc., The Loomis Company, Interstate Container, LLC, United Corrstack, LLC, Carim Eye & Retina Center, National Properties, Inc, and Yergey Law Office.
In 2011 we changed our name to ClearChoice Federal Credit Union in recognition of our expansion beyond UGI employees. Of course, ClearChoice remains committed to our UGI employees and all of our members.
Even though we have grown into a credit union with over $21 million in assets ClearChoice remains committed to providing personal service to each of our members. As we've grown in size we've been able to offer our members an expanded menu of products and services including home banking and access to credit union service centers nationwide.