Establish yourself as a member
Opening a ClearChoice Savings Account establishes you as a member of the credit union. Credit union savings accounts are known as "share" savings accounts because they are a way of buying shares in the credit union. When you buy into a “share” savings account you are buying into saving for the future at competitive rates.
ClearChoice Share Savings account overview
- Open your account with as little as $25 to become a member/owner of ClearChoice FCU
- Competitive dividends paid monthly
- Easy to save with free automatic payroll deductions or direct deposit
- 24/7/365 account access through Net Branch online banking and STARS telephone access
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000 per account holder